Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Twelve days out

I'm still doing fine here, no big news. I'm getting around on two crutches but the physical therapist said I could use one from time to time, so I've been making short one-crutch trips for supplies from the recliner to the kitchen. I'm keeping up with my exercises and improving just a little every day. A few nights ago the muscles got really super-sore but seem to be better now. I'm down to just Tylenol for pain meds. If the weather stays nice, I'll try to walk outside this afternoon--but probably after my physical therapist comes by, in case he has something tough up his sleeve for me. I might also try to venture out to the grocery or drug store, because I'm starting to feel kind of house-bound. Tonight is band practice, but I am still hesitant about going. I'm not sure where I could comfortably sit!

Yesterday was great--my good friend Katie came out during the day while mom and dad went to play bridge, and then some friends of my parents brought yummy thai food over for dinner. I really enjoyed having the company.

No comments: